Diary of a Metal Mommy

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Nauseating TomKat Update!

And I am not talking pregnancy nausea, people. Here is a bit from an article that my informant and friend Darcie sent to me:

--In other reports, when it comes time for the actress to give birth in several months, it has been suggested that Holmes will attempt a silent labor in keeping with Scientology tradition.

The practice encourages mothers to be to forgo painkillers and to refrain from screaming or even talking as they bring their children into the world. Scientologists believe that the silence reduces trauma during birth and prevents irrational fears later in life.

Holmes and Cruise have not commented on how they plan to bring their offspring into the world. However, we're thinking Cruise better start practicing his silent couch-jumping routine, just in case. --

Allow me to rant for a moment! Horrifying! Of course, it does not surprise me, I have to say. I mean, if I woman is not allowed to feel overwhelmed and depressed AFTER she has a child, she certianly would not be allowed to vocalize any pain during the process of childbirth. It's very obvious that L. Ron Hubbard is a man. A woman would never come up with this rule! No wonder Nicole adopted her children!!!!!! Smart woman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home