Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The King


That Brawny guy is totally creepy to the point where I shiver every time I see that commercial. The Burger King king, on the other hand, is so twistedly creepy that it is just cool. Have you seen the latest one where he does that victory dance after making a touchdown? It's like some sort of Riverdance jig, or something. Hilarious. (and btw, in my opinion, those victory dances are the only reason to watch football!) Don't ask me why this sick humor is more acceptable to me than the Ken-doll Brawny man. But I'd much rather have the King in my kitchen, offering me the latest BK sandwich, or baking me a cake.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home