Diary of a Metal Mommy

Friday, August 26, 2005

Coffee, Tea or...Pee?!

Nobody but nobody better mess with my coffee. It seems someone must have had a serious grudge and decided to spike everyone's office brew with a little Number One. Ug! How very disturbing. I guess they caught the guy by setting up a video camera, after having suspicions. Who would even suspect such a thing? Did they take a sip and go, "Hmmm...I think I'm getting the essence of urine here..."?? Apparently, this guy is giving a new meaning to the term "going postal"!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hurt from laughing so hard!! :o) Maybe instead of 'going postal', someone was 'going piss-tal'? Ok, not funny...but this is utterly gross!! EWWWW!!! :o)
    Only my little sister would post this on her Blog!! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home