Diary of a Metal Mommy

Monday, February 18, 2008

Rockin' and a-Lovin'


Check out my little rockin' dude...who knew an empty Kleenex box could be so much fun? Take out the plastic from around the hole, wind a few rubber bands around it, stick on a cardboard neck...you've got a one-man-band. Cheap entertainment, and that's a good thing. And entertainment for Metal Mommy, fo sho, watching her little pumpkin rock and roll with a little air guitar. .. especially in her old 'Charm School Dropouts' leather jacket from back in the day. I don't have much from back then, but I did save my leather. Hmmm, maybe I oughta break that puppy out again?

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. Things were lovely here, quiet and sweet. Some beautiful spring-like tulips, sappy tear-inducing homemade cards from the kids, and a family movie in the evening. My kinda holiday. Of course every day is a love-fest around here! How lucky am I??

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cutey cute!

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Elliot has those same dinosaur one-piece jammies. They'll have to have a sleep over! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home