Diary of a Metal Mommy

Monday, January 14, 2008

Always Fresh Once Again!

It's about darn time! It felt good to get another Feminine Hijinx podcast done once again--we goils had been on one long haitus, considering it had been 6 whole months since our last one! A lot has happened since then, of course...first it was summer traveling and general busy-ness, then my whole move thing, school starting, the holidays...and now here we are, the new year and I'm gettin' some hijinx in with my peeps once again.

We started out the evening by celebrating Stephanie's 41st birthday at Sweeney's in Saint Paul. Nothing like a brewski and bar food to get a night rolling--and we ladies can be as loud as we want/need to in a rowdy bar! (although according to Stephanie she could STILL hear my laugh from the bathroom stall...yeah!) From there we came back here to our set-up in the living room. At the old house we podcasted from the 'naughty pine' downstairs...but what to call our new living room space? Kim ran with the vaulted ceiling thing giving it the moniker of the Vaginal Vault. Stephanie came up with the Virginal Vault, although after popping the podcast cherry last night I guess it can't be called that. Maybe it will just be shortened to The Vault, although the sunny open room that looks out over the street hardly seems vault-like. hmmm, I guess it's one of those things that will just have to come to us one of these days. (I see where you are going with that! Naughty!)

Regardless, it felt good to be back at it again...although I have to say I did feel a bit rusty. The girls and I thought that maybe we talked it to death too much at the bar before we got back here, that could very well be. In listening to it though, I feel pretty good about the turn-out. We've still got it... IT being the gab, the naughty talk and of course the never-ending laughs. Works for me! Who cares if I'm the only one who listens?!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home