Diary of a Metal Mommy

Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Classic Gem

Or maybe I should say, Classic Jewel?? Sullivan really shows his love and appreciation for classical music. Whenever he is naked lately, he loves to hold his arms straight out to his side, wiggle up and down and hum Mozart's Serenade No. 13, or "Eine kleine Nachtmusik", whilst proudly exclaiming, "Look at my penis!" as it flaps to the beat. I know it's yet another one of those moments where, as a mother, I am supposed to keep my face stern and tell him that is not appropriate, or probably better, to just ignore the action. But on man, is it funny. That, of course, just eggs him on. Then he wants to do it for anyone who happens by the Shubert household--which can be a problem. So be forewarned...if you come to my house, please don't be humming that famous Mozart tune or you may be in for an eyefull!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And did he get this behavior from his mommy or daddy?!! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home