Diary of a Metal Mommy

Friday, June 17, 2005

Tom and Katie Update!

Well, it's official! I'm so happy to hear that Tom and Katie are truly engaged. Now we can all call them "TomKat", as my friend Lisa generously informed me that they are now effectionately being nicknamed. Wow, as Katie says, dreams really do come true, don't they? You just have to be rich and famous and a size zero to begin with, and then some guy 20 years older than you from Tiger Beat Magazine that you had a crush on in your youth can call your talent agent up and set it up for you to meet. Oh, and don't forget you need to be willing to be brainwashed, too. Hmmmm...I think the rest of us had better stick to kissing our posters in private.

My friend Gabi and I used to practice on my Shaun Cassidy poster, myself. (sorry, Gabi, I hope I didn't just make public an age-old secret there!) But you know, I think it's better to leave that whole Shaun Cassidy thing a fantasy. Oh my gosh! I just realized there is a ShaunCassidy.net!!! As I said, I think some things are better left a fantasy....!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home