Diary of a Metal Mommy

Monday, June 13, 2005

Cruisin' for a Losin' (my lunch, that is...)

Why does this bother me so much?? I mean, it's not like Tom and Katie are personal friends of mine or anything. It's not like I even care one bit about either of them, either. She's cute, but so what? And Tom's always kind of bugged me. I've never understood why women think he's so hot. I mean, he's not unattractive, but certainly not in the 'hot' category to me. The only movie I thought he was remotely hot in was "Legend". (yes, I notice that there is a sort of Lord of the Rings-men in armor sort of thing going on here....at least I'm consistent) That was actually a cool movie from the 80's, complete with Tim Curry...but I digress. I actually hope this is a publicity stunt, because if being in love makes Tom Cruise this goofy (I've seen seen footage of him jumping around and pumping his fist in the air in the giddiness of love and it's not pretty) and Katie Holmes this spiritually spineless, than I've really lost all hope for fairytale celebrity couples. Well, truth be told, I guess 'Bangelina' already did that for me. Which reminds me, what ever will the tabloids do? There is no catchy phrase for TOM and KATIE. Tomie? Kam? Maybe they'll use the last names. Crolmes. Or Huise. Still doesn't work. Let's just face it--nothing about this works for me. It's a good thing I really don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home