Diary of a Metal Mommy

Friday, June 24, 2005

Have a Good Bidet!

My friend Stephanie recently went shopping for some kitchen and bathroom fixtures, and came back with a hilarious story about this crazy toilet that washes and dries your ass for you! I've known about bidets, but I had no idea that they were so...well, 21st Century! Stephanie said that this one she saw actually had a motion sensor that raised the seat as you approached it! After you 'go', this little arm wiggles back and forth spraying you with warm water (whatever you do, keep those legs together!) and then it dries you off! She said the thing cost around 5K. Wow. Well, I guess it could be a bargain, when you think of what you would save on toilet paper! Not to be too gross here, but I just have to wonder...is that gentle spray of water really enough to remove all debris?! I was so curious about such an apparatus, that I Googled and found a site called American Bidet. Check it out! This model even has a douche attachment you can buy. For us "liberated women", it apparently is a "pleasure to use any time". I guess they've missed the news that douching can actually cause infection, which is not a pleasure in my book. But hey, for the person who has everything, this would be quite a gift. You really know you are somebody when you don't even have to wipe your own ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home